The Lions Club hosts its 46th annual barbecue chicken meal fundraiser on Saturday, May 15 at Fort Payne City Park from 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Donations are $8.00 per ticket. Plates include one chicken half with slaw, beans, bread and a dessert.
Because Jesus gave His life, dying on the cross, we are set free to be God’s own people and given new life in Jesus’ name! This month I continue to share and lift up what the Lord’s death has afforded and made possible in us as believers.
- Edwin Eugene Mathews
- Possible recreation center coming to Henagar
- DeKalb County Parenting Partners host spring graduation
- Alice Elizabeth O’Donnell Shanklin
- Eva Mae Mitchell Wood
- Governor Ivey announces COVID-19 Public Health Order, State of Emergency to end
- Charles Ray Arther
- Hammondville to host first car show June 5
- Fort Payne man arrested for impersonating an officer
- Richard Allen Conibear
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.