The DeKalb County Department of Human Resources will accept applications from families for t… Read more
District Attorney Mike O’Dell announced today that he had received notice from the Alabama Board of Pardons and Paroles that William Randall Headrick was denied parole for the brutal 1995 murders of his wife, Carolyn Jean Headrick, and his mother-in-law, Dora Ann Dalton.
Russell Christian defeated Cornerstone Christian Academy 40-6 on Friday night at Rodeo Field in Rainsville. On right, Jack McGullion (1) carries the ball during the first half for the Eagles. Further game details were not available before The Times-Journal went to press.
This month I would like to share some various aspects of life. Today I ask you to consider the subject of a birth in the family. Psalm 127:3 says “children are an heritage (or gift) from the Lord” and are a reward from Him.
- Group protests mandate at BOE meeting
- Manitou Cave certified as National Trail of Tears Historic site
- Headrick denied parole for 1995 murders
- Glenda Sue McCurdy
- Holiday festivities will look different this fall
- Carolyn Fike Barkley
- Marlin Orman Cummings Jr.
- Lang sentenced to 35 years in prison for DUI wreck
- Sylvania's Smith earns player of the week
- Kenneth O’Neal Large
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.