Country music legend Randy Owen of the group Alabama performed Friday for second graders on their final day of class at Wills Valley Elementary School. He said, “I think all children are beautiful and we can all be beautiful if we show more love and kindness and care about one another. That’s the way I think the world can become a better place and you are the ones who can make it that way. Love your parents, grandparents and great-grandparents and love your brothers and sisters and this will be a better place.” Read more
Fort Payne Middle School FIRST Lego League fifth-grade team Fast Photons competed in the FIRST LEGO League Razorback Open invitational at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville on Friday. The Fast Photons team is one of 80 competitive teams from around the world who have achieved signifi…
This month I would like to share some various aspects of life. Today I ask you to consider the subject of a birth in the family. Psalm 127:3 says “children are an heritage (or gift) from the Lord” and are a reward from Him.
- Groundbreaking held for Highway 55 Burgers, Shakes and Fries
- Timothy Eugene “Tim” Smith
- Fort Payne seniors bring in a record amount of offers
- Tamsie Virginia Miller
- Dennie Ruth Stallings
- Randy Owen sings to children at Wills Valley Elementary School
- Jimmy Wayne Ballinger, Jr.
- Little Ridge: 'School of Distinction'
- Meth trafficking disrupted by narcotics agents
- Kiwanis host annual pancake breakfast
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.