Randy Owen and Teddy Gentry of Alabama presented a $25,000 check to The Foundation for Appalachian Kentucky during an August 6 concert Saturday in Sharpsburg, Ky. At least 37 people have died as more than 10-inches have fallen in a thousand-year flooding event. Thousands have been without electricity or clean drinking water since late July. Read more
District II Commissioner Terry Harris presented a $5,000 check to Geraldine’s Assistant Fire Chief Tony Taylor during Monday’s Geraldine Town Council meeting.
As the AHSAA’s volleyball season opens next week, AL.com released its high school volleyball preseason rankings Thursday, with several DeKalb County teams among respective top 10s and “teams to watch” in 2022.
This month I would like to share some various aspects of life. Today I ask you to consider the subject of a birth in the family. Psalm 127:3 says “children are an heritage (or gift) from the Lord” and are a reward from Him.
- Sandy Anderson Jenkins
- Fort Payne alumnae returns to teach at Little Ridge Intermediate
- Fort Payne playing fall jamboree on new turf field
- Fyffe atop 2A in ASWA’s preseason rankings
- Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run
- Local dermatologist helps community
- Fort Payne debuts on home turf, routs Chattooga in jamboree
- Details a priority for Rams in jamboree
- Local teen awarded Southeast Region Scholarship
- William Wayne “Bill” Burns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.