A joint meeting was held Thursday morning with DeKalb County Emergency Management Director A… Read more
Qualifying for municipal elections begins Tuesday, July 7, according to the Alabama League of Municipalities. Citizens will have until 5 p.m. on July 21 to enter these races.
When I was in high school, I went with my Boy Scout troop to Philmont Scout Ranch in Cimarron, NM over the summer on a two-week backpacking trip. Along the way, we stopped and did a lot of extra activities (panning for gold, burro racing, blacksmithing, etc.) but, the most memorable activity…
The Fort Payne Board of Education will vote on the name of the new school at its June 25 meeting. Here's your opportunity to give them your opinion on possible names suggested by school system employees.
- Mentone officer put on administrative leave
- Department of Public Health releases color coded system guide to COVID-19
- Stevens hired as Fort Payne boys assistant coach
- Landon Howard
- County schools speak out about plans to reopen
- Collinsville’s Isbell growing volleyball program by sharing passion for sport
- Smith transfers to lead Geraldine boys
- Fort Payne crafting plan for reopening schools
- Fort Payne Main Street accepting applications for grant money
- Officials encourage masks, social distancing amid rise in COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.