A federal grand jury last week indicted a Gadsden man for conspiring to pay and receive kickbacks and commit health care fraud, announced U.S. Attorney Prim F. Escalona, Federal Bureau of Investigation Acting Special Agent in Charge Felix A. Rivera-Esparra, and U.S. Department of Health and …
Things stayed the same at the top of AHSAA's Class 2A, with undefeated Fyffe (6-0) retaining its No. 1 ranking in the latest Alabama Sports Writers Association's state high school football rankings.
This month I would like to share some various aspects of life. Today I ask you to consider the subject of a birth in the family. Psalm 127:3 says “children are an heritage (or gift) from the Lord” and are a reward from Him.
- Times-Journal Player of the Week: Valley Head's Eian Bain
- ‘Mighty Mouse’ Eian Bain helps Tigers whip Cedar Bluff on homecoming night
- Mi Casita celebrates 30 years in business
- Mentone lodge makes AJC list of top romantic getaways
- Gadsden man indicted with multi-million dollar kickback and health care fraud conspiracies
- County purchases existing building to house DeKalb Tourism offices
- Thomas has 3 TDs, Rams stomp Yellow Jackets
- Undefeated Fyffe remains atop 2A rankings
- Ronald Reed Massey
- Times-Journal Team of the Week: Valley Head Tigers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.