Accused murderer, Donnie Abernathy, was found guilty of two counts of Capital Murder and one count of Attempted Murder by a Cherokee County, Alabama, jury on Monday, October 18th.
Behind a 3-point barrage and heavy defensive pressure, Collinsville cruised past Gaylesville 74-13 at L.D. Dobbins Gymnasium in Collinsville on Thursday night.
This month I would like to share some various aspects of life. Today I ask you to consider the subject of a birth in the family. Psalm 127:3 says “children are an heritage (or gift) from the Lord” and are a reward from Him.
- Fyffe woman charged with torture of child
- New hotel coming to Fort Payne
- Union Grove woman charged with theft, forgery after tip from Rainsville bank
- Rainsville man arrested on six counts of child pornography
- Abernathy sentenced to death in triple homicide
- New restaurant in Fyffe
- Get your ice skates ready
- Alleged gun smugglers arrested on I-59
- Daniel John Wilson
- The Times-Journal recounts the year’s most memorable DeKalb County football games
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.