In Friday’s 3A state final rematch, the Plainview Bears’ fifth title game appearance in seven years, it took a grind-it-out effort against Midfield, but coach Robi Coker's team held on to beat the second-ranked Patriots 40-37 in the AHSAA Class 3A state championship game at the BJCC’s Legacy Arena in Birmingham on Friday afternoon. Read morePlainview holds off Midfield, repeats as 3A state champion
March 20 marked the first official day of spring, meaning vacation and spring break travel plans are on the rise. While the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) will continue to focus on dangerous driving behaviors such as speeding, following too closely and distracted driving, a top priori…
Braiden Thomas singled in the go-ahead run in the bottom of the seventh inning, as Sylvania topped Pisgah in walk-off fashion Thursday.
What do pie eaters and mathematicians have in common? They both love March 14, which is Pi Day.
- Fort Payne man killed in single-vehicle crash
- ALDOT: Expect I-59 southbound lane closures in DeKalb County
- Valley Head Council clashes
- Rainsville man sues police for failure to stop 2020 jail beating
- Local law enforcement assists in chase and capture of felon
- Three million socks donated
- VH mayor explains discipline of fire chief
- Crossville man dies in Marshall County wreck
- Commission awards $2.65 million contract for road resurfacing
- Alabama law enforcement prioritizing impaired driving and opioids
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.