Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Fort Payne, AL
...Significant Weather Advisory for Light Snow Showers across northeast Alabama and southern middle Tennessee... Isolated to scattered light rain showers will change over to a mix of rain and snow after midnight and all snow around 3 AM. This scattered snow shower activity is expected to continue through 9 AM before exiting. These snow showers may leave a light accumulation around one half of an inch on grassy surfaces and elevated objects. However, temperatures are only briefly expected to drop to or near freezing around daybreak. Therefore, widespread travel problems are not anticipated. However, use caution when traveling on elevated roadways, bridges, and overpasses and be alert for isolated slick spots. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, or a favorite local media outlet, for further statements or updates from the National Weather Service in Huntsville.
- Rainsville homeowner finds nude man in his home
- Fyffe boys rise, Plainview falls in ASWA 3A rankings
- GIRLS BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Panthers top Bulldogs in area play
- BOYS BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Red Devils find form, beat Rams
- Wildcats’ rally falls short vs. Knights
- Fort Payne nets area win vs. Arab
- Fort Payne splits matches at Shades Valley
- Fort Payne’s field athletes yielding strong results