Good Saturday morning, my Fort Payne Main Street family and friends. I want to give a special welcome to our awesome Alabama band fans that are in town for Fan Appreciation Weekend 2019. This is a special one considering that it is “The Boys’” 50th anniversary. I have to say that is an incre…

Well, good morning, my faithful followers and friends of Fort Payne Main Street. It has really been a beautiful spring and we are well on our way to summer time. I can remember one of my all-time favorite songs of summer was Mungo Jerrys classic hit, “In the Summer Time,” that I always loved…

Good morning, Fort Payne friends and visitors from Fort Payne Main Street. We have a lot going on right here in our beautiful historic downtown Fort Payne. The weather over all has been inviting and beautiful. The pollen count has been a little high which means we are experiencing beautiful …

Good Morning, Fort Payne friends and neighbors, from Fort Payne Main Street. With the exception of a little rain, the weather has been wonderful this week. I hope all this sunshine and mild weather remains for our Third Saturday Sunset Cruise-In coming up on April 20. It will be from 4:30 p.…

Good Morning, my Fort Payne friends, neighbors and families from Fort Payne Main Street. It is so exciting to finally see such a beautiful sunny day. It is great that we have finally experienced the first day of spring. With all of the recent cold and rain, I could not wait for better weathe…

Good morning, my Fort Payne Main Street friends and family.

Good Saturday morning, Fort Payne, Alabama from Fort Payne Main Street. I trust everyone had a great Valentine’s Day with their significant other. My friends, we are already half way through February and moving right along toward spring quickly.

Good morning, Fort Payne, Alabama from Fort Payne Main Street. I am sitting here at my absolutely beautiful office in the Coal & Iron Building, which I never take for granted. Thank you, Fort Payne City for such a beautiful place to work. I have to say thanks to Buck Keef and his crew fo…

Good morning Fort Payne, Alabama from Fort Payne Main Street, and let the countdown continue to the greatest time of the year. I would love to recap a little of our Christmas in the Park last night and Fort Payne Main Streets first Shop and Stroll.

Well, good morning, my Fort Payne Main Street family and friends. It is Small Business Saturday after Thanksgiving and officially the beginning of the Christmas Holiday season. I know, I am about three weeks behind because I am old school traditional when it comes to Christmas. I can actuall…

Good Saturday morning my family and friends of Fort Payne Main Street. I find it hard to believe next week is Thanksgiving. How fast this past year has flown by and how quickly Christmas time is getting here. I remember as a child that Christmas took forever to get here, but that is another story.

Good morning my Fort Payne Main Street friends. We are well on our way into the holiday season here in our beautiful historic downtown district, which will soon be all about the Christmas season with the sights and sounds in the streets.

Good morning and happy November, my Fort Payne Main Street family. What better way to kick off the season than saying Happy Holidays? It is the beginning of our annual Holiday Open House for many of our area merchants. I know in the past it has been a challenge to shop and eat local, but it …

Well, good morning, my Fort Payne Main Street family and friends. It is a beautiful Saturday and we could not be happier with the direction of Fort Payne Main Street and our historic downtown.

Good morning, hello and God bless all of my Fort Payne family and friends. It has been quite the busy couple of weeks but things have really been moving and shaking here on Fort Payne Main Street.

Well, good Saturday morning my fellow Fort Payne Main Street family and let me be the first to say, God bless you and God bless America!

Well, well, well, Boom Days was a blast once again! It just keeps getting bigger and better. Maurey Roberts and his team have already begun working on Boom Days 2019. This is a huge event with many moving parts, so planning out the details is absolutely critical.

Hey Fort Payne, Alabama good Saturday morning, and let us make it a great day. Well, here we are in July, and it is full-blown summer, hot and humid, but hey, it is Alabama, and it is supposed to be. So let us not say one word about it because this past winter everyone was screaming at the t…

Hello Fort Payne, Alabama from Fort Payne Main Street, and what a wonderful Saturday morning it is! Well, my Alabama band fans, it is about to be Fan Appreciation Week that celebrates “The Boys” and the fans! We could not be more excited about this one.

Well, good morning my Fort Payne family and all our friends who read my weekly article. I always say you do not have to be from Fort Payne to love and appreciate our fair city. You just have to experience it, and you will fall in love with Fort Payne like you are a native.

Good morning, my Fort Payne family, from Fort Payne Main Street. Welcome to my weekly column that is all about our historic downtown.

Good Morning to my Fort Payne family from Fort Payne Main Street. I come to you every week in my article from my location at the beautiful historic Coal & Iron Building. I am truly honored to call this brick beauty my office. This place along with many other buildings in our historic tow…

Hello Fort Payne Alabama from Fort Payne Main Street. It is with great pleasure that I am welcoming warmer temperatures and the blooms of daffodils on the side of the road. I am sure there will be other cold snaps, but I am so ready for spring and sunshine.

Good Morning Fort Payne, Alabama from our historic office here in the majestic Coal & Iron Building. The more I am around on our pale blue dot in God’s massive universe, I am thoroughly convinced that the only constant is constant change. I do understand that we are creatures of habit an…

Greetings and salutations Fort Payne, Alabama, from Fort Payne Main Street. I hope this column finds everyone thawed out and a little warmer than what we have been through weather wise the past couple of weeks. The older I get, the more I can tell you I really like warm weather. Hey, spring,…

Good morning Fort Payne, Alabama from our beautiful historic downtown district. Fort Payne Main Street has hit 2018 running with a focused purpose. We had the Alabama Main Street State Director Mary Helmer here twice this past week. Mary was here to hold a workshop for Alabama communities in…

Good morning and Happy New Year, Fort Payne. We are off and running here at Fort Payne Main Street with the main resolution to be more aggressive with our main objective, and that is to make our historic downtown a destination to eat, shop, play and live. 

Good morning Fort Payne Main Street and Merry Christmas. Due to our winter wonderland last week, the annual Fort Payne Christmas Parade was held last night. It was a special night here on our historic streets. The Christmas parade was a little cold but it was absolutely wonderful and magical…

Good Saturday morning, and happy holiday shopping. It is the first day after Black Friday with only 30 shopping days until Christmas Day. 

Good Saturday morning Fort Payne, Alabama, and we are in holiday mode here at Fort Payne Main Street. We had a wonderful time at the Veterans Day parade last Friday night. What a pleasure it was to honor and recognize our veterans who have served and do serve our country. All gave some, but …

Good Saturday Morning Fort Payne, Alabama. We are on event overload in our historic downtown district, but we would not have it any other way. 

Good Saturday morning Fort Payne Main Street. Our historic downtown district had another weekend full of fun activities. We closed out another wonderful season of Third Saturday Sunset Cruise-In.  This event has turned into a town favorite and I only see it getting bigger. We have several ne…